[HamWAN PSDR] Larch Mnt [N7DOD]

Scott J. Burrows sburrows97211 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 27 11:39:21 PDT 2018

Carl, thanks for the feedback.  The idea was to drive to a known area to test
the connection (mostly the configuration).  This modem (Node-2) was only
pointed in the general area of Larch Mountain, with no real aiming.  It started
to rain heavily and cut my experiment short.  I hope to make another attempt
this week.

Yes, all testing was done individually.  I was told that Mikrotik 802.11ac
modems do not support 5 and 10 MHz channels.  This maybe the problem with Node-
1.  I was given a couple of commands from Tom Hayward to try and see if the
modem supported HamWAN.  This test failed, and thus most likely will not work
for HamWAN usage.

Scott, N7DOD
Gresham, Oregon

---
New Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail replacement - get it here:
https://www.oeclassic.com/