[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN demo, Feb. 6-7, 2019

Randy Neals randy at neals.ca
Thu Aug 30 17:27:14 PDT 2018

I’ve copied the Seattle ACS leadership and technical team on this. I
suspect we would be amenable to playing a role in assisting in the HamWAN
demo for this EmComm focused event.

Potentially we could stand up a video conference to the Seattle EOC. Or as
John mentioned, we have several IP Phones and could organize a conference
call over VoIP with a few sites in Seattle.

By February, perhaps we could get Camp Murray stood up and they could
participate.

With some pre-arrangement and coordination with FEMA X, we could deploy a
portable HamWAN node at the FEMA Region X facility in Bothel as part of the
demo.

Randy, W3RWN
Seattle, WA