[HamWAN PSDR] Remote SDR receiver available

Jeff Francis™ jeff at gritch.org
Wed Jul 11 15:43:12 PDT 2018

I'm curious about the antenna, as well. I can send myself CW at 100mw (the
lowest power my radio will go) from my QTH (near Snohomish) using a G5RV
with a peak about 30ft, and receive it on the SDR anywhere from 559 to 599,
depending on the band. Granted, that's only maybe 20 miles, but still
rather impressive for 100mw and what sounds like a very compromised antenna
on the Haystack end.

You guys planning on adding this to sdr.hu?

Jeff/N0GQ

--
-=jeff=-