[HamWAN PSDR] Remote SDR receiver available

Jeff Francis™ jeff at gritch.org
Wed Jul 11 15:54:55 PDT 2018

Just for giggles, I dug a step attenuator out of the closet, and I can
still hear code clearly enough at 10mw to copy on 10m. I can actually still
hear it with 15db attenuation (ie, 3mw out), but not clearly enough to
copy. 20db (1mw) is inaudible.

Yeah, I know, nothing to do with HamWAN directly, but since there's a new
toy to play with and all...

Jeff/N0GQ

--
-=jeff=-