[HamWAN PSDR] Larch Mountain Sector

Steven Bradshaw ve7cbh at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 19:39:39 PDT 2018

Good evening all

My name is Steve, VE7CBH.  I have been lurking on this list for some time now waiting for the right opportunity to further things along.  What I was waiting for was the link from Mt Brenton VE7RNA repeater site just west of Chemainus BC to the BCWARN system.  That link has now been commissioned.  https://www.bcwarn.net/intermapper/rf-map.html

Mt Brenton is at 4000 feet, and has a shot into WA.  Haystack @ ~140KM is a possibility.  Is there any interest to pursue this link?

Steve de VE7CBH