[HamWAN PSDR] Mt Brenton

Steven Bradshaw ve7cbh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 04:49:25 PDT 2018

Good morning Tom

I will send this note to the BCWARN admin team.  CVARS is now active with BCWARN as a ‘client’ being as we are the end of the link for now.  A presentation in 2010 written by Duncan Meakins and a YouTube by one you members both expressed a desire to connect.  I am not sure if the fine print both with FCC and ISED will allow this link but it I think that peering the two networks would be a very good thing.  It could give Triangle a redundant path etc.

Anyway, off to work

Steve VE7CBH