[HamWAN PSDR] Request for mentor(s) for HamWAN installation on my condo roof

John Spady jspady at mac.com
Thu Jun 7 12:13:57 PDT 2018

Hello friends,
I finally have formal approval from my condo board to install a non-penetrating roof mount on my condo building at 2801 1st Ave <https://goo.gl/maps/mPKRAmSauLN2> in downtown Seattle to access either the Beacon or Gold HamWAN signal and to bring it all the way down to our first floor club room where all our building ham operators can more easily access it.

I am now in the process of identifying the equipment I’ll need and making a plan. I am looking for HamWAN mentors who would be willing to review these plans and offer any suggestions for a smooth installation and appropriate equipment.

Please write to me privately at jspady AT mac DOT com or call me at 206-465-6963.

I appreciate any and all assistance.

Regards to all,
John Spady, WA7UAR, Seattle