[HamWAN PSDR] Client nodes in Clark County

S. Aberle psdr-list at aberle.net
Thu Jun 14 09:16:16 PDT 2018

Thanks Tom!  Marc cannot make the local meeting this Saturday, so asked
me to cover it.  I just want to go into it as prepared as I can be for
answering questions.

Personally, I'm waiting for the current cloud layer to clear to check my
path to Larch Mountain around the trees a couple yards over.

Steve