[HamWAN PSDR] Beacon Tower-Capital Park Backbone Link

Kenny Richards richark at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 17:21:04 PDT 2018

Getting away from 2.4 and 5Ghz is probably useful, I don't remember
anything at Beacon using 3.4 Ghz. Someone said there is clear LoS between
Beacon and Capital Park, so the UBNT solution should be easy. I'm assuming
integrating them into sites would also be straight forward.

Sounds like a fun project. Doug is access to CP easier now?