[HamWAN PSDR] Beacon Tower-Capital Park Backbone Link

Fredric Moses fred at moses.bz
Thu Mar 29 18:06:14 PDT 2018

We are just using the RocketM3 $179 with the RD-3G26 Dish $229 and Radome $49.00   Now times that by 2 for each side of the link.. we have 19 to 26mile links going now.. with 6 more on the todo list here in Michigan ourselves..

We use them as simple layer2 PTP bridges between our site routers...

--
Fredric Moses - W8FSM - WQOG498
fred at moses.bz