[HamWAN PSDR] Haystack work party

Mike Dunn ml000-0014 at well-dunn.com
Mon May 14 12:23:58 PDT 2018

  Hello everyone,

Just as an update to this thread, the snow appears to be starting to melt
on Haystack.  It might still be too early to set a date, but we are
definitely getting closer.

I wanted to send out a quick note and let everyone know the we are still
looking for a few volunteers.  In particular, we are looking for some one
with a vehicle that can make it to the summit.  Please let me know if you
can help or if you can drive.  Due to the rough nature of the roads, we are
looking for someone with a 4x4 truck or SUV, high clearance and fitted for
snow chains.  Due to rain and snow, we are expecting some road washouts so
deeper than average cuts across the road are likely.

Please let me know if you can help!

  Thanks
  Mike