[HamWAN PSDR] SnoDEM sector misalignment

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Wed May 16 12:12:21 PDT 2018

Hello,

If you're a user of SnoDEM sectors, please note that we've received
multiple reports of low signal strength.  I believe this is caused by
not doing a proper vertical alignment of the sector antennas when they
were replaced on the 12th.  We will book a follow-up trip for SnoDEM and
this will be one of the work items to fix.

If you're able, please leave your client connected to SnoDEM so that we
have a reference signal to optimize when we're doing tilt adjustment.