[HamWAN PSDR] EOCs on HamWAN

Rob Salsgiver rob at nr3o.com
Tue Apr 23 15:26:20 PDT 2019

Randy,

Thanks for the note.  I am more than willing to come over and do a presentation at some time if you think it would help.  It would be very worthwhile to build a local hub for your uses and get people up and running.  We can always tunnel you into the rest of the system until we get direct/live links.  That way at least you would have local backup comms if needed.  Keep in touch and feel free to tag me direct if needed.

Cheers,

Rob Salsgiver – NR3O