[HamWAN PSDR] POLL: How do you feel about HamWAN network having shared control of the microwave modem @ your location?

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Thu Feb 28 17:42:30 PST 2013

HamWAN is not just a backbone.  It's a wide-area-coverage network with
its own backbone as a necessity. The health of PtP links is not at
issue, but the PtMP layer is. There are many examples, but here are a few:

1) Configure the clients with the latest frequency scan lists so that
they can find sites
2) Push new routes down to clients for re-announcement and usage in home
networks
3) Update firmware on clients when critical problems are found

--Bart