[HamWAN PSDR] POLL: How do you feel about HamWAN network having shared control of the microwave modem @ your location?

Benjamin Krueger ben.krueger at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 18:01:39 PST 2013

Maybe we should go over the routing infrastructure. I didn't realize we
were letting client devices do any routing. That's a recipe for disaster.
They should simply send packets to our sites, and we do all the routing
from there. Why wouldn't we have any client nodes simply be dumb gateways
for their network?

--
Benjamin