[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN Response to FCC NPRM 13-22

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Thu Mar 14 00:56:31 PDT 2013

Correction, the FCC docket # for this NRPM is 13-49.  The URL shown
below still works, but re-directs to the new 13-49 URL.  If you go to
http://apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/comment_search/ to search for comments on this
matter, enter "Proceeding Number" 13-49.  There is one amateur radio
comment already.  I have made the author aware of HamWAN's intended comment.

--Bart