[HamWAN PSDR] 44.x.x.x HamWAN network at Paine

Dean Gibson AE7Q hamwan at ae7q.com
Sun Apr 27 09:27:53 PDT 2014

The only "authentication" the radio has, are the following:

 1. The radio can be set to only receive remote transmissions that
    include a two-digit decimal code; *or*
 2. The radio can be set to only receive remote transmissions that are
    addressed to the callsign programmed into the receiving radio (I
    would recommend this setting).

Any other authentication would have to be provided by a router or firewall.