[HamWAN PSDR] KU7M and his dBm

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Thu May 22 13:28:28 PDT 2014

That's super weird.  You might wanna try moving the mount up/down the
mast while keeping the dish level.  And yes, microwaves can be
mysterious until you get experience with them.  That's one big advantage
of doing a project like this, it gives hams motivation to learn how to
deal with 6GHz and such.

--Bart