[HamWAN PSDR] Metal 5SHPN Network Help

Cory (NQ1E) cory at nq1e.hm
Sun Mar 5 15:56:13 PST 2017

Hi Kyle,

It is possible to bridge your interfaces togtether so your internal router
could request a DHCP lease from the sector.  However, we would prefer you
avoided that.

If you would like public IP addresses to use inside of your network, we can
have a subnet of your desired size routed to your modem.

For help configuring that, please either join us in the IRC chat room
(#HamWAN on freenode) or email the ops team directly at: netops at hamwan.org

Good luck!

-Cory
NQ1E