[HamWAN PSDR] Haystack Site Outage

Chris S. Munz-Michielin christopher at ve7alb.ca
Tue Mar 14 10:28:20 PDT 2017

For what it's worth the Victoria uplink is a 30/5 business cable
connection which VPNs back to the Seattle edge routers.  No BGP
connectivity up here at present, but we MAY have something coming down
the pipe via a Vancover datacenter after we build out Saltspring Island
(hopefully) this summer.

Chris