[HamWAN PSDR] Client hardware questions

Rob Salsgiver rob at nr3o.com
Sun Aug 5 20:37:37 PDT 2018

BJ,

You are correct that Providence currently only has a client and not a sector for now.

I have one of the non-mimo radios and grid antennas that you are welcome to play with if you want to experiment and test before you buy equipment.  I’m out in Granite Falls so it’s pretty easy to get it to you if you are interested.

Cheers,

Rob