[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN demo, Feb. 6-7, 2019

John D. Hays john at hays.org
Thu Aug 30 09:42:06 PDT 2018

Another app you might want to tie into an APRS demo -- either

https://www.opencad.io/
http://www.ticketscad.org/

Having an instance of a Computer Aided Dispatch pre-provisioned on HamWAN
would be a great asset.

BTW, my employer has some used Cisco VOIP phones that I can sell here in
Edmonds, they work with HamShack Hotline and Asterisk as SIP Phones.

--