[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN demo, Feb. 6-7, 2019

Tom Hayward tom at tomh.us
Thu Aug 30 09:54:55 PDT 2018

On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 9:34 AM Carl <carl at n7kuw.com> wrote:

> Can Nigel or Bart or another on the core HamWAN team comment on the status
> of the WA EMD setup? I believe the site has been evaluated, and some (all)
> equipment has been purchased, but nothing is installed and they are not yet
> on HamWAN.  This event in February seems to be a strong motivator to get
> that project moving.  Perhaps there is someone on this list that is
> adequately connected at Camp Murray to poke whomever needs to be poked to
> get this moving?

Camp Murray has purchased nearly all of the equipment. Bart provided a list
of missing items that would need to be procured before installation. I've
been CC'd on a few follow-ups to this and none have received a response
from Camp Murray. In the latest, HamWAN offered to procure the missing
pieces to speed up the process. No response.

Tom