[HamWAN PSDR] Client nodes in Clark County

S. Aberle psdr-list at aberle.net
Thu Jun 14 07:18:11 PDT 2018

Marc/KD7RYY mentioned on a local Clark County net that the Larch
Mountain site was installed and linked this past Saturday (6/9) ... but
it doesn't yet show up on the coverage map on the website.

There is a Clark County Digital Group (http://www.w7aia.org/digital.htm)
meeting this coming Saturday (6/16).  Is there a possibility of a HamWAN
guru attending?  If not, I would like to take detailed information to
that meeting on what it takes in the way of client-side equipment to
connect into HamWAN.

 From the website, it appears that these two integrated dish antenna and
modem solutions are current/recommended:
MikroTik RBDynaDishG-5HacD
MikroTik RBLHG-5nD

What other hardware bits and pieces are needed for a full client BOM?
What modem configuration information and networking basics will they
need to know?

Thanks,
Steve