[HamWAN PSDR] Certificate

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at nigelvh.com
Sun Sep 23 16:53:08 PDT 2018

Burt,

Nobody but the network admins *needs* to use the admin portal. If you had a subnet assigned to you it would allow you as an end user to manage DNS records for that subnet, but otherwise as a regular user you don’t need to use it at all. You’ll get DHCP, and have normal network access without needing to touch it.

Nigel